WHAT WE DO
We work with homeowners, contractors and business owners to redesign or optimize their garden areas. For over ten years we have designed landscapes and conceptual hardscapes throughout California. Whether you want a full landscape redesign or a few tips to help out an existing garden we will collaborate with you to design the landscape of your dreams.
We specialize in:
- outdoor living design and garden rooms
- conceptual hardscape plans including water features, built in seating, patios, decks, fire features, entry paths, bocce ball courts and other outdoor living areas
- full planting plans with a special focus on regionally appropriate, native and drought adapted gardens
- rain gardens, rainwater retention and catchment plans
- habitat design and California native gardens
- recommendations for lighting, efficient irrigation and building healthy soils to reduce need for chemical fertilizers
- organic lawn care recommendations and more drought adapted lawn replacement options
WORK WITH US
You don't have to sacrifice beauty to have a garden that is more sustainable. We are just as at home transforming your lawn into a mini backyard wilderness as we are into a modern outdoor living area or lush backyard oasis.
The options are endless and the process is easy.
- Book a consultation - everything starts with an on-site consultation where we talk about ideas for your garden spaces. We can put together ideas during our meeting or provide you with an estimate afterward for a full landscape plan.
- Conceptual Phase - we kick off the design process by sending you a preliminary package of ideas and photos hand picked for your project. Once you have had a chance to review the ideas you can send us your thoughts before we move to the next phase.
- Draft phase - once we have a firm idea of your design needs and aesthetic we will send you up to three drafts of your plan to review and edit during the draft phase.
- Final plans - once we are finished editing the drafts the final plans are printed and mailed. You get multiple copies to share with contractors, your HOA or to use yourself during installation. You will also receive our installation and maintenance guide and a list of local suppliers.